Kortec is a rapidly growing company. Founded in 1996, we provide the largest, fastest and most advanced turnkey co-injection solutions in the world today to the plastics industry.
What do you want from your work?
Are you looking for:
- An opportunity to make strategic or risk decisions which utilize your analytical, problem solving skills and know-how?
- Professional intellectual challenge and stimulation in your work?
- Recognition for the tangible results you obtain?
- Autonomy in expressing your ideas and putting them into action?
- Unique opportunities in a fast-paced company with a proprietary technology position?
Kortec is an Equal Opportunity Employer located approximately 30 minutes north of Boston in Rowley, Massachusetts, USA. We have immediate openings for talented professionals for a variety of challenging positions.
Field Service Engineer
Kortec is a global supplier of plastic container machinery and technology for the packaging of beverages, foods and medical products. Kortec’s turnkey molding systems produce multi-layer rigid packaging that incorporate the latest barrier and scavenger materials to create extended-shelf-life containers. Our legacy of leading-edge technology has made us the industry’s leading co-injection systems supplier to the world. www.kortec.com
- Co-injection process set up for new system installations
- Process troubleshooting for existing system installations
- Train customers on co-injection process and technology
- Documentation of all service issues and work performed
- Act as a resource to the Sales and Engineering teams for customer and field related issues
- Additional duties and projects as required
- Excellent plastic processing and injection molding troubleshooting skills required
- 2-5+ years work experience in injection molding processing role, ideally a Field Service Role
- Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred (ideally Plastic Engineering)
- Experience using scientific molding methods
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written skills, and be able to conduct themselves professionally on the road and at customer locations.
- Candidates must be willing to travel more than 75% (Domestic and International travel required)